- CLUB PRO
- VISITORS / SOCS
- JUNIOR GOLF
Galway Golf Club aims to operate a contemporary and forward-thinking dress policy, commensurate with a modern day golf club. It is in all our interests to maintain standards of casual but smart dress in keeping with golfing traditions. Golfers at Galway Golf Club are therefore made aware that the following are required standards that must be adhered to both on the golf course and in the clubhouse.
ON THE GOLF COURSE
- Neat, casual wear only permitted.
- Tailored shorts may be worn with appropriate sports socks.
- Trouser legs must not be tucked into socks.
- Hats and caps must be worn as they were designed.
- Golf shoes must be worn (soft spikes are recommended)
- Denim Jeans, Singlet’s, Football, Rugby, Soccer and Similar Jerseys,
- Cargo Pants / Combats, Tracksuit Pants are not permitted on the golf course.
IN THE CLUBHOUSE
- Neat casual wear must be worn in the clubhouse at all times.
- Golf shoes are not permitted in the upstairs bar/restaurant areas nor are golf hats or caps.
- Shoes must be worn at all times when in the Bar / Dining Room
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE GOLF SHOES TO BE DISCARDED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE STAIRS OR ON THE LOWER GROUND FLOOR. MEMBERS AND GUESTS ARE ASKED TO BE AWARE ENTRY TO THE BAR / DINING ROOM WITHOUT SHOES IS A BREACH OF THE CLUB DRESS CODE AND WILL BE TREATED AS SUCH
The clubhouse has every facility required for changing into and from golfing apparel & changing in the car park is not recommended.
- Tailored Denim jeans with no fade or tears are permitted in the clubhouse.
- We recommend that mobile phones should be switched to "silent", when in the bar/restaurant areas. Should you wish to take a call please use the landing, foyer or the balcony areas to do so.
Members are responsible for ensuring that their guests adhere to the Clubs Dress Code.